- Sharpened 1/4 inch diameter high quality spring steel coils twist out roots with minimal effort
- Comfort grip supported by ergonomic 4 inch rubber-capped T-handle
- Ergonomic 60 inch overall length reduces back strain - provides longer reach
- Precise 2-inch diameter coils penetrate deep into soil
- Solid high quality steel - No foot levers, hinged tines or moving handles
- Poison Ivy Remover - Keep a safe distance from poison ivy and other noxious weeds and thorny cacti
- Plumbers Helper - Digs out roots too thick for snakes
- Suitable for home, farm, professional land maintenance
Geography: USA - All States, Canada - All Provinces
Regions impacted: Central Plains - Great Lakes - Mid Atlantic - Middle Atlantic - Middle West - Midwest - MidWestern - New England - Northeast - Northeastern - Northwest - Northwestern - Pacific - Pacific Alaska - Rocky Mountain South Atlantic - Southeast - Southern - Southwest
Unlike many other weed pullers and poppers that require pushing a lever with your foot, for example, the Ergonica Weed Twister can be used to remove weeds by their roots (as deep as 12 inches or more) located a considerable distance from your path. Great for pulling weeds under brush or close to thorny cactus plants and brambles, as well as poison ivy and other toxic plants, in addition to lawn weeds underfoot like Dandelions. No foot levers or hinged tines that often break loose with repeated use.
Sixty inch tool of high quality steel works great for both new seedlings and deep-rooted weeds in various situations including around the edges of plastic mulch. Vinyl comfort grip gives you added support to twist out weeds that choke most other pullers and hoes! As shown in several YouTube videos, demonstrated effectiveness with dandelions, mallow, bermudagrass, crabgrass, as well as small tree suckers like Tree of Heaven (Ailanthus altissima), and cactus, too, and many other pesky weeds in agriculture such as goosefoot, yellow nutsedge, purslane, nightshades and lambsquarters as well! Extra length increases reach and complies with agricultural safety standards in many states. Especially designed for use from wheelchairs and hillside applications. Optional 8-inch T-Handle Expansion kit also available for tough soil conditions. Ergonica offers several models of the Weed Twister with different lengths from 36 inches to 60 inches, and several handle alternatives as well as the drill ready Turbo Weed Twister, now with 36-inch and 42-inch models, to let your drill do the twisting.
Plumbers also use this tool to pull out thick roots in drains that snakes cannot handle.
See the Outlet category for older, discontinued models of the Weed Twister and other products.
Do you need a longer T-Handle?